Kaikin puolin loistava tasatulos, mainio alku!Mikko Kangas kirjoitti:Nopeasti katsottuna 21. vahvin suomalaistasapeli. http://staff.cs.utu.fi/~juhkivij/chess/ ... s_fi.shtml
Toki sitä arvottaessaan tulee ottaa huomioon, ettei ko. listoilla näy suinkaan kaikki pelit. Voittolistalta mm. Nybäckin voitto McShanesta (2683) v. 2011 Islannin joukkuemestaruuskilpailuista puuttuu.
http://www.chess-results.com/tnr38865.a ... d=7&wi=821
http://ratings.fide.com/individual_calc ... -05-01&t=0
18. ADDITIONAL REGULATIONS
Analyzing is not allowed in the playing hall.
During the game the players are not allowed to go to the analyzing room or to the
Photography with flash may be used only during the first ten minutes of each round.
Only players and arbiters shall be allowed to enter the actual playing area, except with
the expressed permission of the Chief Arbiter.
Players are not allowed to enter the closed area of the top boards, if they don’t play
As long as the game is in progress, a player may talk only to an arbiter or with his
opponent as permitted by the Laws of Chess.
In case of pre-arranged results the Chief Arbiter can decide that the result of the
respective game is 0 - 0.
Default time is 15 minutes after the start of the round, except for the opening round in
which there will be zero tolerance.
We assume that all players have read the Tournament Regulations and are obliged to
The English text of these Tournament Regulations is the authentic version.
The organization committee will take the utmost precautions to ensure the safety of
the players and accompanying persons.
The hotel and its surroundings are well protected. It is located on the west side of
Jerusalem, far away from any conflict areas.
Ja tämä tiukka (?) säännöstöhän on tällainen:Toivo Pudas kirjoitti: Euroopan Shakkiliiton tiukka pukukoodi on voimassa.
13.2 Dress rules for the players during the games
In general, players are required to follow the code of casual dressing which means:
- for men dress trousers or jeans, a long-sleeve or shirt-sleeve dress shirt, alternatively T-shirt or polo, loafers or dressy slip-ons, socks, shoes or sneakers (no beach-wear slips, etc.) and, if appropriate, a sport coat or blazer. The trousers,
the jeans as well as the shirts and polo’s worn should be crisp and show no excessive wear, no holes and shall be free of body odor.
- for women blouses, turtleneck, T-shirts or polo’s, trousers, jeans or slacks, skirts, dresses, and appropriate footwear (boots, flats, mid-heel or high-heel shoes, sneakers with sock) or any other appropriate clothing modification.
- a jacket, vest or sweater, a scarf, as well as jewelry (earrings, necklace, etc.) coordinated to the outfit may be worn.
- the pieces of the clothing should be clean and crisp, show no excessive wear or holes.
- with respect to shirts, the second from the top button may also be opened in addition to the very top button.
- glasses, neck ties can be worn during the games, but no caps or hats, except for religious reasons
- in general, this category of appearance demands a pulled-together, harmonious, complete look with colours, fabrics, shoes, and accessories, for both men and women.
- national costumes which fit into the generally accepted dress code and are not offensive or indecent to others can be worn
http://www.google.fi/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=& ... 6481,d.bGQ
Käyttäjiä lukemassa tätä aluetta: Ei rekisteröityneitä käyttäjiä ja 44 vierailijaa